[JURIST] AP is reporting that a federal jury has acquitted Sami Al-Arian [JURIST news archive; advocacy website], the former Florida professor accused of aiding Palestinian terrorists, on some counts but has deadlocked on others.
Previously in JURIST's Paper Chase…
- Ex-professor calls no witnesses to defend against US terror charges
- Federal judge says no mistrial in ex-professor terror case
- Israeli police officer testifies in ex-professor terror trial
- Trial begins for ex-professor accused of terrorism
- Former professor facing terrorism charges seeks to dismiss government evidence